A site that enables search engines to read pages and explore the site easily is known as SEO friendly website. The search engine uses a web crawler to understand the content on a page. Making a website SEO friendly is a step towards working with the search engine to be found online. It is of utmost important to find a Brooklyn web design company that understands all of the technicalities included in SEO.
Fundamentals of SEO friendly websites
- Domain – It is important that the domain name should relate to the job that the company does or the services that it offers. Further, the sub domains and variations must redirect accurately redirect to the single main site. People often try to bluff their way to a higher ranking on websites by adding keywords to their domain name. This is highly unprofessional and reflects badly on the website as a whole. Individuals must hire professional Brooklyn website design companies and similar facilities to get the best results.
- Content management system – CMS or content management system has an important part in making a website SEO friendly. Companies must ensure that they choose a CMS that is suitable for them, such as WordPress. WordPress is a good option because Google understands it at a basic level. This system makes sure that the search engine can crawl to the site easily and access it understand it correctly.
- Hosting – The quality of hosting directly affects the response of viewers to the website. Brooklyn web development companies and other such companies must take care to follow common sense rules while deciding upon the hosting options. Slow websites lose out on profit-earning traffic. Developers must try to optimize the site in a way that makes loading fast.
- Navigation – The site must have an efficient navigation system that allows visitors to check exactly what they are looking for. The structure of the site must be provided to to Google as a sitemap. It prevents websites from losing viewers and potential customers by their loss of interest when they are unable to find the relevant information they may be looking for.
- Indexation – Visitors must be able to view the content easily. The font and texts should be set in a way that does not bore the visitors. Although, PDFs, videos and images are popular in the field of web development, a website is always known for its content. Hence, developers must not compromise the text for other elements.
All in all these fundamental factors come together to give rise to an SEO friendly website which has better prospects of having higher conversion rates.