What is SEO?
Un-mute the video to the right to watch a brief video that explains
SEO and how it will benefit you.
- Keyword Research– We perform extensive research using the Google Keyword Planner to see the best possible keyword phrases to target in your campaign in terms of average monthly searches & level of competition.
- Competitor Analysis– We analyze your competitor’s website, current rankings, and backlinks to determine exactly what we need to do to beat them in the rankings.
- Campaign Launch– We optimize your website, Google+ page, fix your business information on local directories, create new local directory profiles, create and publish content, and build quality backlinks.
- Monthly Report– After the first month you will receive an extensive report showing keyword ranking improvements, website traffic increases, and website conversions resulting from our work.
- Website Optimization – We optimize the website’s content, site speed, page titles, meta descriptions, internal & external linking, and more.
- Link Building – We create high quality white-hat links to your website on website properties containing custom typed articles & blog posts.
- Content Creation – We write relevant SEO articles & blog posts and submit them to websites in exchange for backlinks.
- Local Directories – We fix the business info consistency on current local directory profiles & create new ones.
- Keyword Rankings – View the exact local & organic positions of the keywords we are working on.
- Website Traffic – See how many new website visits resulted from our work and how those users behaved on your site.
- Conversion Tracking – View how many users contacted you through the website so you can measure ROI.
- Tracking Number – Add an optional tracking number which forwards to your business number for an even more accurate measure of conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions
An average local SEO campaign ranges between $500 – $1,500 depending on your marketing budget. For larger scale businesses with more competition, the price can be higher. The higher your SEO budget, the more keywords we work on, the larger the area we target, and the more traffic your website will receive.
You can expect to see some of the keywords on the first page of Google as well as an increase to your website’s traffic within 2-3 months.
Website optimization, Google+ optimization, high quality backlinks, content creation, guest blog posts, press releases, article submissions, local directory profile creation and correction and some safe methods we don’t disclose for competitive reasons.
A backlink is a link found on a separate website which directs users to your website. This is one of the main factors that Google uses to determine your website’s ranking.
We do extensive keyword research using the Google Keyword Planner which shows us how many average times per month certain keywords are searched in your area and shows the level of competition for each keyword.
All of our practices are white-hat and comply with Google’s policies. Your site will not be in any risk as a result from our work.
No you don’t have to sign any contracts. The payments are once per month. You can cancel at any time.