- The most popular Content Management System used by sites such as Sony, BBC, TechCrunch, Bloomberg and many more.
- Update your website very easily and conveniently over time without paying a website manager.
- The code that makes up WordPress is loved by search engines such as Google. Get a head start with SEO.
- Your website will adjust to every screen size in which it is viewed without compromising or losing any content.
- Tablet & phone usage now exceeds desktop & laptop usage. Show your site to every user on every device with no limitations.
- Mobile responsiveness is one of the leading factors that determine your website’s ranking in Google.
- Initial design questionnaire and kickoff phone call with your personal project manager to develop a shared vision.
- We utilize the most modern web design elements and practices such as sliders, Google fonts, icons, high quality photos & graphics and more.
- You can give us a list of revisions as long as you like to adjust the website design to your liking.
Social Media Integration
- We include icons to all of your social media platforms in the header or footer of your site so it’s shown on every page.
- New pages & blog posts can be automatically shared on your social media pages upon being published.
- We can embed feeds from your social media pages onto your website such as your company’s latest Tweets.
Full Website Ownership
- Most other web design companies keep possession of the website when finished, charge you monthly, and limit your access.
- We transfer the entire website including database, files, & domain name to your server so you are in full control and ownership.
- Create your own website users for your staff with specific permissions and levels of access.
We charge an initial 50% deposit. 25% is then paid after the homepage design phase. The 25% balance is paid after the final version of the website is approved. After payment, we transfer it over to your server and ownership. Payment options include all major credit cards, check, and Paypal. We will email you online invoices.
About 3-5 weeks depending on how fast you provide feedback and revisions. Websites with advanced functionality may have a longer turnaround time. Everything will be outlined and detailed in the customized proposal we send you. Simply reach out to us, give us your project details, and we’ll send one over.
We start off by sending you a brief design questionnaire and schedule a kick-off phone call where we develop a shared vision of the site. Once we have an idea of the requirements we create the design of the homepage within two weeks and send it over. When the homepage design is approved, we design and develop the inner pages which takes an additional two weeks. You can send us revisions on both the homepage design and the inner pages designs. We perform quality assurance and testing on all browsers and devices and after final approval we transfer the site over to your server.
We take many steps to ensure that you will like your design such as a kick off phone call where we develop a shared vision, a brief questionnaire where you can show us other websites you like and dislike and more. Regardless, you have a round of revisions for the homepage design and another round of revisions for the inner pages. These lists of revisions can be as long as you like. If the design is still not to your liking after the final revision, we can continue making revisions for our hourly rate of $95.
No, you just pay your annual web hosting fees to your hosting provider. GoDaddy for example charges only around $70 annually.
Yes, we transfer the database and all of the files to your server upon completion and transfer all website ownership to you. We set up the website for free provided your hosting is on GoDaddy. Installation on any other hosting service will be charged by the hour.
We use professional stock photography when needed. Our recommended stock photo website is Big Stock Photo. We include up to 3% of the total cost of the website in stock photos. If professional photography is required and you are in the New York area, we will give you a custom quote and provide the perfect person for the job.
Yes we can translate the site to most languages. The fee is usually around $250 per language but can vary based on the amount of text.
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and newer versions of Internet Explorer.
We use WordPress to create most of our websites. If you are familiar with another CMS such as Squarespace we can use that instead for an added cost.
We recommend GoDaddy.com for their reasonable rates and 24/7 customer support in case of any emergencies.
We recommend WooCommerce which works greatly with WordPress.