Modern Web Design With Your Sales in Mind
Results-Driven Internet Marketing
We’re highly rated, very experienced, and we’re 100% ready to be your trusted web guys.
- The most popular Content Management System used by sites such as Sony, BBC, TechCrunch, Bloomberg and many more.
- Update your website very easily and conveniently over time without paying a website manager.
- The code that makes up WordPress is loved by search engines such as Google. Get a head start with SEO.
- Your website will adjust to every screen size in which it is viewed without compromising or losing any content.
- Tablet & phone usage now exceeds desktop & laptop usage. Show your site to every user on every device with no limitations.
- Mobile responsiveness is one of the leading factors that determine your website’s ranking in Google.
- Initial design questionnaire and kickoff phone call with your personal project manager to develop a shared vision.
- We utilize the most modern web design elements and practices such as sliders, Google fonts, icons, high quality photos & graphics and more.
- You can give us a list of revisions as long as you like to adjust the website design to your liking.
Social Media Integration
- We include icons to all of your social media platforms in the header or footer of your site so it’s shown on every page.
- New pages & blog posts can be automatically shared on your social media pages upon being published.
- We can embed feeds from your social media pages onto your website such as your company’s latest Tweets.
Full Website Ownership
- Most other web design companies keep possession of the website when finished, charge you monthly, and limit your access.
- We transfer the entire website including database, files, & domain name to your server so you are in full control and ownership.
- Create your own website users for your staff with specific permissions and levels of access.
Reviews From Yelp & Google
Our reviews below speak for themselves. These are all directly from Yelp or Google. We can also provide references if you want to speak to any of our clients.
We contacted several web design companies in the New York area for a quote on a complete redesign of our plumbing website. Not only was this company the first to respond, but they gave us the best quote out of anyone. Turn around time was quick (as per their name), communication was excellent, and quality was outstanding.
From start to finish My Quick Startup was a dream to work with! Fast results, reasonable prices and great customer service! We have noticed more clicks, more calls and overall better results after using their services. A big thank you to the team over at My Quick Startup, espically Daniel And Chris!
I explained everything that I was looking for in a website and the next few days he started. Danny kept in touch with me the entire time throughout the process, asking questions etc, making sure I was happy with what he was creating for me. I now have a better looking, more manageable website that looks amazing.
They were so flexible and easy to work with. They completely executed my companies vision for our new site, and understood our completely un-technical explanations of what we wanted it to do.
These guys are great, you are certainly lucky to find them specially in a big industry such as websites developers and marketing companies with all scammers out there. Micheal and his team is always easy to communicate with, professional and patient. He helped us creating a nice website for our new limo company. Definitely will use Micheal for our internet marketing plans. He is very reasonable, honest and pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.
These guys are great! Don't try to be cheap with web design. I thought that way when I first needed a website for my business. I looked online and wound up hiring a web designer from another country. Nearly a month in I was so frustrated and the website was a disaster. I decided to regroup and hire a company from my old area in Brooklyn. Danny and Mike were professional and talented and really turned a terrible experience into a positive one. I highly recommend them for your next project!
I needed a simple, clean, aesthetic website design to impress my clients for my resume writing and interview coaching business. I was referred to My Quick Startup by one of my past customers and gave them the opportunity to design and develop the website. I wanted the web design finished as soon as possible and they delivered. I wanted some advanced programming on my website and they delivered. I wanted an eye-catching logo and they delivered. I wanted an e-commerce store with simple user interactivity, the usage of sales, coupons, reports, and package deals and they delivered.
Frequently Asked Questions
We charge an initial 50% deposit. 25% is then paid after the homepage design phase. The 25% balance is paid after the final version of the website is approved. After payment, we transfer it over to your server and ownership. Payment options include all major credit cards, check, and Paypal. We will email you online invoices.
About 3-5 weeks depending on how fast you provide feedback and revisions. Websites with advanced functionality may have a longer turnaround time. Everything will be outlined and detailed in the customized proposal we send you. Simply reach out to us, give us your project details, and we’ll send one over.
We start off by sending you a brief design questionnaire and schedule a kick-off phone call where we develop a shared vision of the site. Once we have an idea of the requirements we create the design of the homepage within two weeks and send it over. When the homepage design is approved, we design and develop the inner pages which takes an additional two weeks. You can send us revisions on both the homepage design and the inner pages designs. We perform quality assurance and testing on all browsers and devices and after final approval we transfer the site over to your server.
We take many steps to ensure that you will like your design such as a kick off phone call where we develop a shared vision, a brief questionnaire where you can show us other websites you like and dislike and more. Regardless, you have a round of revisions for the homepage design and another round of revisions for the inner pages. These lists of revisions can be as long as you like. If the design is still not to your liking after the final revision, we can continue making revisions for our hourly rate of $95.
You just pay a fee to host the website. Please ask us about our hosting / maintenance plans.
Yes you will have full ownership of the website in every way. This will be detailed in writing in our signed proposal.
We use professional stock photography when needed. Our recommended stock photo website is Big Stock Photo. We include up to 3% of the total cost of the website in stock photos. If professional photography is required and you are in the New York area, we will give you a custom quote and provide the perfect person for the job.
Yes we can translate the site to most languages. The fee is usually around $250 per language but can vary based on the amount of text.
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and newer versions of Internet Explorer.
We use WordPress to create most of our websites. If you are familiar with another CMS such as Squarespace we can use that instead for an added cost.
We recommend you choose us to host your website. We also provide maintenance and upkeep services alongside hosting. Please ask us about our plans.
We recommend WooCommerce which works greatly with WordPress.